Where we’ve been:
- 2020/11 - 2021/05: Completed MetaPath Messaging Protocol Design.
- 2021/06 - 2021/07: Connected ETH, BSC, HECO, OkexChain, and the top assets on each of those chains; connected the biggest swap applications like 1inchSwap, UniSwapV2, SushiSwap, PancakeSwapV2, DODOSwap, PippiSwap, MDexSwap, and Cherryswap.
- 2021/08 - 2021/09: Added Polygon, Avalanche, Solana, and the top assets on each of these chains; connected some of the biggest exchanges for these chains, including Pangolin & Orca.
- 2021/10 - 2022/01: Added NFT marketplaces like Opensea, Rarible, Sandbox, and Decentraland; also added connections to GameFi items.
Where we’re headed:
- 2022 Q1:
- 1.Connect Fantom, Arbitrum, and the top assets and exchanges for those chains, like Spookyswap and SushiSwap on Arbitrum.
- 2.Official MetaPath launch.
- 2022 Q2 - Q3:
- 1.Connect top metaverse platforms.
- 2.Develop and deploy decentralized core routing protocol contracts to replace the initial centralized system.
- 2022 Q4:
- 1.Publish the MetaPath public chain.
MetaPath will gradually add integrations with more NFT Marketplaces and GameFi platforms, both decentralized and centralized. At the same time, MetaPath will decentralize itself by updating core functions on its own chain.